services : high school program
A HIGH SCHOOL MANNERS AND CHARACTER EDUCATION PROGRAM.
Traditionally, character education and good manners were taught at home by family. Today, families’ schedules are packed with long work hours, school and many extracurricular activities leaving little opportunity to learn courtesy, respect and life skills generally taught at home. We understand how hectic life can be! We have developed a special course for high school students that covers important topics specific to their age group (learn more).
Our high school curriculum includes:
- First Impressions and Introductions
- Greeting Others and The Art of Conversation
- P.S. Ditch the cell phone…
- The Care and Keeping of You
- Appropriate Dress for Various Occasions
- Job and College Interviews
- Marketing Yourself
- Savvy Communication
- Correct Protocol for Phone Calls, Cell Phone Usage, E-mail and Texts
- Social Networking and Netiquette: Would you want your sweet grandma to read that?
- Respect and Courtesy
- Appropriate Behavior While Attending Special Events such as: Banquets, Quinces and Prom
- Table Manners
- Dining Etiquette and Table Settings
- Courses of a Meal
- Dining Out