services: Basic Business Protocol
AS TODAY’S WORKPLACE BECOMES MORE AND MORE COMPETITIVE, GOOD MANNERS MAY BE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EXCELLING AT WORK OR BEING LEFT BEHIND. GOOD BUSINESS PROTOCOL, AND PARTICULARLY ITS ABSENCE, CAN DIRECTLY AFFECT THE WAY PEOPLE PERCEIVE YOU—AND INFLUENCE WHETHER OR NOT THEY WANT TO GIVE YOU THEIR BUSINESS OR OFFER YOU A JOB. POLISHED BUSINESS PROTOCOL IS GOOD BUSINESS WHETHER PRESENTING TO CLIENTS, AT A BUSINESS DINNER OR IN THE WORKPLACE.
Polite Company has a program designed to teach specific skills professionals need to understand when presenting themselves in business settings.
- The Importance of Making a Good First Impression
- Introductions, Handshakes, Name Tags and Business Cards
- Being a Good Conversationalist
- Office Manners
- Social Gender Rules vs Leo Fit Labs Rules
- Thank You Notes
- Navigating a Business Meal
- Table Manners
- Basic and Finer Details of Table Manners
- Introductions at the Table
- Buffet Dining and Restaurant Dining
- How to Order from a Menu
- Polite Dinner Conversation and “Small Bites”
- When to Sit, Stand or Excuse Yourself From the Table
- Identify and Know the Purpose of Each Utensil
- Practice the Proper Way to Hold and Use Utensils
- Secrets to Remembering Certain Dining Rules
- The Courses of a Meal
- Napkin Etiquette
- Dining Do’s and Don’ts
- The How To’s of Eating Tricky Foods
- Check Please!
- Who pays?